Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Charlie Sheen says he didn't shoot Kelly Preston

For the past twenty-one years the tale has been that Charlie Sheen accidentally shot his then girlfriend Kelly Preston in the arm. But recently, while on his "Truth" tour, Sheen is telling a different story.
Sheen says he was downstairs, making coffee. "I thought she was still asleep upstairs. And I heard a f--- gunshot go off." He says he "abandoned the coffee - because a gunshot in the morning will wake you up better than a nice cup of coffee. I come around the corner and there's naked Kelly Preston at the top of the stairs, holding her wrist, staring at me, covered in blood."
Kelly told him that "when she lifted my pants off the scale in the bathroom while she was sitting on the toilet, the tiny revolver I used to carry fell out of the back pocket and hit the floor and shot a bullet right between her legs. So she got hit with shrapnel from the toilet bowl."
In March police confiscated an antique gun and some ammunition from Sheen's home after his ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, took out a restraining order against him.
Ohh shoot.

No comments: